We systematically favor the search for an extra judicial solution, with the dual objective of:
- Reduce the time and cost of processing your records;
- Reconcile the safeguarding of your financial interests and your business imperatives.
However, according to the instructions given to us by our clients, the importance of the receivable, the responsiveness of your debtors to the actions initiated by our firm, its financial and legal situation, this negotiation can be shortened at any time.
Similarly, and if urgency requires, we will not resort to a negotiation phase and will engage, in collaboration with our external partners, upon receipt of your file, the legal procedure necessary to safeguard your legal interests And financial. The conciliation phase includes, among other things:
- The prior search for financial and legal information about your debtors;
Analysis of the file;
- Written and telephone reminders – Our requests incorporate, by application of the articles included in: your general conditions of maintenance, quotes, contracts: the conventional interests of delays, the indemnity of cancellation …;
- The establishment of a possible moratorium;
- Claims management (technical, commercial, financial …);
- Verification of the merits of the challenge, quantification and qualification;
Processing of disputes (technical, financial, commercial, etc.) in consultation with your company and the services concerned (study and implementation of corrective or palliative solutions);
- The search for negotiated solutions;
- Development of protocols for transactional agreements …;
- Intervention with mediator or conciliator;
- Actions specific to your activity (action in direct payment, memory in complaint …).